If you or a loved one were injured in Georgia while riding a horse or other equine animal, you may be entitled to money for pain and suffering, past medical bills, future medical bills and other damages. Call Georgia horseback riding injury lawyer Jordan Jewkes for a free consultation at 770-771-5130. Georgia law provides certain conditions which allow you to make a claim in Georgia for injuries caused by a horse, donkey, or other equine. “Equine” means a horse, pony, mule, or donkey.
We handle equine accident claims in Georgia for any of the following:
- Fall from a horse
- Bitten by a horse, donkey, pony or mule
- Struck by a running equine
- Other injuries when thrown from a horse, donkey, mule or pony
- Other injuries caused by a horse, donkey, mule or pony
What type of equine injuries can someone have in Georgia?
- Brain injury
- Broken bones, including broken neck, fractured arms and legs, broken vertebrae, rib fractures, and broken shoulder
- Cuts / Lacerations
- Sprain and strain
- Accidental Death
We can handle all types of equine injury cases throughout Georgia! This includes: Atlanta equine accidents, Georgia horse accident lawyer, Horseback riding accident in Atlanta, Georgia horseback riding accident attorney, Fulton County horse fall accident, Lawyers for victim of horseback riding injury in Georgia, Alpharetta, Horse Farm, Senoia, Peachtree City, and Horse Injury.