Quality Legal Services You Can Afford
South Fulton Personal Injury Lawyer
The Jewkes Firm, LLC, provides legal services to accident victims in South Fulton and surrounding areas. If you suffered bodily injuries in an accident, you deserve top legal representation from an established law firm that has handled these types of cases before. The road to physical recovery is challenging, and the financial cost of personal injuries can bankrupt many people. Helpfully, our firm can fight to obtain meaningful compensation for your injuries.
Call our firm today. One of our South Fulton personal injury lawyers can meet for a free consultation to discuss your case.
JEWKES FIRM LLC
IF YOU'VE BEEN INJURED
Our Personal Injury Experience
Our clients are injured in all sorts of accidents. The Jewkes Firm, LLC, can step in and represent anyone hurt by the following:
- Auto accidents. Our lawyers cut their teeth on auto accident cases. We can help anyone hurt in a rear end, head on, rollover, or T-bone collision. We negotiate with insurance companies to get the maximum compensation you are entitled to in Georgia.
- Trucking accidents. Tractor-trailers and other large commercial vehicles cause devastating injuries in collisions. Our South Fulton personal injury lawyers can investigate the wreck to uncover who to sue for compensation.
- Premises liability. We help those hurt on someone’s property due to a slip and fall, falling merchandise, electrocution, or injury caused by another property defect. Georgia law imposes a duty to keep the property safe for certain visitors, including business customers. A negligent property owner should pay compensation when they fail to fix or warn of a defect.
- Bicycle injuries. Cyclists suffer horrifying injuries in wrecks because they have almost no protection. But we can seek compensation from the party responsible.
- Medical malpractice. Doctors and other medical professionals must provide quality care to any patient they agree to serve. When they don’t, patients suffer unnecessary pain and need additional medical care. We can review whether you have a medical malpractice claim.
- Dental malpractice. Careless dentists cause serious pain when they carelessly perform their jobs. We hold dentists accountable.
- Birth injuries. Some injuries include facial injuries and blindness, fractured clavicles, and brain injuries caused by oxygen deprivation. Let our legal team review your options for suing your medical team.
- Dog bites. Dogs can damage nerves, muscles, and bones when they bite a person, and infections are a common complication. We can sue the dog owner for your injuries.
- Wrongful death. Fatal accidents leave behind grieving family members trying to understand what happened. Our lawyers can help bring a wrongful death lawsuit on behalf of family members for the death of their loved one.
Why You Need a South Fulton Personal Injury Attorney
Our clients call us in pain and with questions about whether they can obtain compensation. The Jewkes Firm, LLC, is proud to help the South Fulton community with their legal needs.
For example, we can immediately begin gathering evidence of the accident. Georgia accidents are usually analyzed according to fault, but fault might be unclear. For example, a motorist who hit you in the parking lot might claim you cut them off and pin the blame on you. Our lawyers begin a full-fledged investigation to find all relevant information when you are in too much pain to collect evidence on your own.
We will also handle all communications between you and the insurance companies. Many victims are buried under an avalanche of forms, but we relieve our clients of that burden.
Our legal team will also begin negotiations with the other side. We know how much to request and will reject any offer that is insultingly low. Our lawyers always negotiate with the possibility that we might need to file a lawsuit in court to protect you.
Can You Receive Compensation?
Bodily injuries are expensive. Some of the expenses include:
- Property damage—your car was probably wrecked in a crash, or your bicycle was crunched. You need to pay to get them fixed.
- Medical bills—the cost of medical care continues to skyrocket. Most people need medical care to treat injuries.
- Lost income or wages—painful bodily injuries prevent our clients from returning to work, so they suffer a serious drop in income until they are healed.
As your lawyer, we will negotiate compensation to cover these financial losses. Unless you contributed to your injuries, you should receive full compensation.
We also negotiate financial compensation for pain and suffering, emotional distress, and other non-economic losses. A back injury could prevent someone from sleeping comfortably or even getting out of bed. A victim might need to forgo hobbies or time with family. This type of pain and inconvenience deserves compensation.
Why Hiring a South Fulton Personal Injury Lawyer is Priority #1
After suffering serious injuries, accident victims often don’t know where to turn. It is critical to hire an experienced personal injury attorney in South Fulton, GA to represent you.
No one else has your back in negotiations. The defendant and their insurer will try to minimize your injuries and their liability. It is not unusual for insurers to offer measly settlements, which you might be tempted to accept.
Our lawyers will fully review the amount of compensation you can receive. Our lawyers then devise a litigation strategy for obtaining a fair settlement. Where necessary, we can also file a lawsuit in court to protect your right to money damages.Never speak to an insurer if they call after an accident seeking a recorded statement. Georgia recognizes contributory negligence. Under O.C.G.A. § 51-12-33, you cannot receive any compensation if you are 50% or more responsible for an accident. Unsurprisingly, defendants usually dig for evidence showing you are to blame for your injuries. Even if you are less than 50% at fault, your compensation is reduced by your share. Someone who is 20% at fault will receive 20% less in compensation.
Speak with a South Fulton Personal Injury Lawyer
QUALITY LEGAL SERVICES YOU CAN AFFORD
Auto Accidents Lawyers in Newnan, Union City, Peachtree City, Georgia
Our lawyers are standing by to discuss how Georgia personal injury law will impact your case. We have decades of collective experience negotiating favorable settlements for our clients. Never expect fair treatment from an insurance company. Instead, call us today to schedule a free consultation.
We can be reached at (770) 741-2517 or (678) 688-8296 right away for an immediate free consultation.
SOUTH ATLANTA, GEORGIA
JEWKES FIRM LLC
REACH OUT NOW
Tell us about your situation and what
your goals are for recovery.