Monthly Archives: April 2020

A man wearing a safety vest and jeans is sitting on the floor in a factory setting, grimacing in pain with one hand on his chest. His helmet and a tool are on the ground next to him. He appears to be experiencing a medical emergency.

Can I Recover Lost Wages if I’m Injured?

Often those who suffer serious injuries in a car accident or slip and fall are not able to work. Whether you miss work for a day, for several months, or are permanently disabled from work, the at-fault party’s insurance company is responsible to pay for your lost earnings. Missing work can lead to stress...
Continue Reading
A person is filling out an insurance form titled "Are you Covered?" with a pen. The form includes sections for personal details, status, income, exemptions, and payments. A calculator displaying "8980" and a wooden pencil holder are on the table.

Can I Use Health Insurance if I’m in a Car Wreck

Our car accident lawyers generally recommend that you use your health insurance to cover your medical treatment. In Georgia, you are ultimately responsible for the medical expenses incurred from the car wreck. More often than not, those individuals with health insurance pay a smaller portion of “out of pocket” expenses towards their medical bills...
Continue Reading

As South Atlanta's most trusted personal injury firm, we understand that being injured can be a traumatic and life-changing event. We fight for our clients to ensure they receive the justice they deserve.

Follow us

Corporate Office

The Jewkes Firm, LLC
1155 Senoia Road
Suite 102
Tyrone, GA 30290

(770) 771-5130
(478) 202-7603 fax
Get Directions

Local Offices

435 South Hill Street
Griffin, GA 30224

(678) 688-8296 Get Directions

133 Main Street
LaGrange, GA 30240

(706) 670-2930 Get Directions

Business Hours

8AM - 5PM
8AM - 5PM
8AM - 5PM
8AM - 5PM
8AM - 5PM
©2024 The Jewkes Firm, LLC  |   Sitemap   |  Disclaimer
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship.